Scott Turow’s Writing Tips
Scott Turow is the author of bestselling legal thrillers Presumed Innocent and Time magazine’s Best Fiction Novel of 1999 Personal Injuries. He has won multiple literary awards, most notably the Silver Dagger Award of the British Crime Writers’ Association.
Scott Turow’s writing tips:
1) Write every day. The muse only visits if you’re ready for her to arrive.
2) If you can’t get started on a given day, re-read what you’ve done previously.
3) Don’t worry about staying in sequence. If something sparks, write it.
4) Get a complete draft before engaging in vigorous re-writing.
5) Seek the company of other writers. Only they understand completely.
Click here to purchase Turow’s latest novel, Testimony.
Read more about Scott Turow.